RSS Feed

Oracle Course TIUI 2012

1

Saturday, March 3, 2012 by


Oracle Course Supply Chain Management in Industrial Engineering UI is one of the Oracle University Program by Oracle Indonesia. I took this course because I think it really beneficial for me to learn one of the best ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software so that it will support my future career. Oracle is one of the best ERP Software because it can link with the other division in the company so it have had own interface. Ya, you can browse other information about Oracle yourself.

This course made me should go to Depok whereas I still in holiday so I just spent my holiday a half (about 2 weeks).  The final test (national) will be held in March 10th, 2012. And I will take the International Certification about in June 2012.


1 comment

  1. Thanks Marko for visiting my blog and added my blog ass your favorites.

    I'm sorry because I just reply your comment now.

    I never thought that the professional photographer like you will visit my blog, I need many knowledge in Photography and I think your blog will help me for that.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.