RSS Feed

BROKEN FAITH

0

Friday, May 10, 2019 by

Dear God
I was born... broken

I used to get sick when I was a kid
I was very stupid when I was a kid
I was not a brave kid
I was not perfect

And now...
My health is getting better, I take care of myself very well
I'm very curious, yet make me knowledgeable
And I'm fearless
Yes, You know what best for me
Everything takes time, and effort
No pain, no gain

But now, I'm still struggling for what I'm looking for,
Over and over again
Things are not as easy as when I was praying in the old days
Everything was just on the spot at the first try, like a magic

I'm getting better, and I'm getting stronger, yet I'm still not perfect
I'm always weak in front of You
I'm nothing without You
I always wanted Your help
I always want Your magic: Be and so it is
Amien


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.