RSS Feed

5th Term, Here I Am!

0

Saturday, September 24, 2011 by


Yeay, I’m so excited to enter this 5th term. Oiya, I forget to introduce myself. I’m Zidni, my full official name is Muhammad Zidni Mubarok. Now I’m a 3rd grade Industrial Engineering Student at UI Depok. I come from Tegal, but people said that I’m not look like from Tegal hehe (red: @NgomongNgapak)

Why I’m so excited in this term? Because  I will focus to study the core competence of Industrial Engineering Knowledge. Before that, I should study the integrated Engineering lectures like Calculus, Linier Algebra, Physics, Machine Elements, etc.

There’s one thing waited IE Student in this 5th term: Ya, the PPIC Game. This game is he simulation of the Production Planning and Control lecture. We will comeback to the childhood by playing Tamiya or we will master the Lobby of FTUI all the day haha

Uuppss, I forget to tell the lectures in this term that must be taken:
-          Management Information Systems
-          Human Factors in Engineering and Design (Ergonomi)
-          Industrial Strategic Management
-          System Modelling
-          Industrial Marketing
-          Production Planning and Control
-          Corporate Finance

All the lectures totally 21 credits, each subject is 3 credits. Beside I have to enter the lectures, I also have many organizational activities in TEKNIKA the Journalistic Board in FTUI (http://teknikaftui.wordpress.com/) as the Vice Editor, and SINTESA or Tegal Students Brotherhood at UI (http://sintesaui.wordpress.com/) , I also be the GreenPeace Supporter (http://www.greenpeace.org/seasia/id/).

Well, Let’s Fighting!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.