RSS Feed

Welcome to My Blog

0

Saturday, September 24, 2011 by


Finally, I have a blog (again) after 1 year ago I made it too but I forgot with my email pasword so I can’t enter my blog haha. I was too busy at that time, So I never managed my blog and yeah finally I forgot the pasword. Badly, I didn’t publish that blog.

This blog actually made to fulfill the lectures task namely Management Information Systems by Mr. Dachyar (mdachyar.blogspot.com). Maybe I will make posting many things about Management Information Systems in this blog as the place for collecting my own tasks.

But, I will keep share something about my interest especially like Photography, Cooking, Writing, and Travelling. In the other words, this blog will promote my Personal Branding (maybe) hehe surely my family life too as my super real personal branding.

Hmmm... Maybe I will make posting with many language like English, Indonesian, and Javanish. I hope you will understand it. Sorry for my lousy grammar in English before, the wrong Indonesian EYD, or if you don’t know about javanish.

Oke, I just wanna say: Let’s Adventure with My Blog! X.O.X.O


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.