RSS Feed

Crunchy Onion Ring

0

Saturday, October 20, 2012 by

This is my first recipe that I can share with you in cooking the Onion Ring. I really addicted to the Onion Ring from Burger King. But, because it is expensive enough and it’s not available in my hometown, I made it myself haha. Actually, Burger King doesn’t use the whole slice of onion as the filled-in because they mix it with powder and use device to form the ring. But, I just use the whole ring as the filled-in because I have no equipment to make that. This is the step to make a simple onion ring:



  1. Slice the onion till formed a ring 
  2. Prepare 3 bowls to place: Shake Egg, Seasoning flour (like Mamasuka, Sasa, Sajiku, etc) depends on your favorite, and Bread flour
  3. Dip the onion ring slice to the shake egg, then remove 
  4. Put inside the seasoning flour, and then dip again to the shake egg. Do this step twice 
  5. Put inside the bread floor 
  6. Fried the onion ring till cooked



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.