RSS Feed

Delicious Cake

0

Thursday, October 4, 2012 by

Talking about delicious cake, I have some favorite place to buy that. Now, the Red Velvet and Rainbow Cake are famous enough or they are in the Mature Stage on the Product Life Cycle Graph hihi.  Here is the place that I recommended for you to buy that cake:



Ya, many people maybe like the cake from The Harvest the most. But, I think The Harvest taste is really strong to me. I like the cake above because their taste are in a good fit, not too sweet and won't make you “mblenger” so I can eat them in many pieces at one time. But don't forget to enjoy it in fresh condition.

But if you ask me about a very delicious cake I ever taste, I will answer “First Love Cake.” This is a layer cake originally from Hokkaido Japan. The name of First Love actually because when we taste this at he firs time, we would love it. Ya, Love at the first taste hoho.


First Love Cake provides some of flavours like Strawberry, Oreo, Coffe, and Chocolate. Unfortunately, we just can buy this cake for a tray. We can’t buy this for pieces. But, some of the restaurants sell this cake in pieces like Kitchenette in Plaza Indonesia so if I’m fucking miss that cake, I will buy there. The most Delicious Cake I ever tasted.

 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.