RSS Feed

Jakarta Culinary Festival 2012

0

Saturday, October 20, 2012 by


  

JFC is a good event to meet the people that really like cooking a lot. At the 2nd day of Grand Opening, I went there and fortunately, there still a food exhibition so that we can taste a food from various participants. That was my first time to drink Vodka haha actually It is prohibited for me as a Muslim to drink Vodka, but If it doesn’t make me drunk I think it’s awkayss. I got some free food sample from the participant in the Grand Opening Event. This event will be held till end of October so you still can enjoy it. But in the main event, there will not an exhibition again so you can’t try the sample foods from the participant. The main event will be a cooking demo from various chefs both from Indonesia and overseas like Bliss Sister (Sophia and Isabelle from Junior Mastercheff Australia), Farah Queen, etc and it so costly to join there (10 times from the exhibition tickets). The ticket for the exhibition in Grand Opening just cost you 20k Rupiahs.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.