RSS Feed

SMTOWN INA 2012

0

Saturday, October 20, 2012 by



This is the biggest concert I ever saw! But actually, this is my first concert I ever had haha I’m interested enough with Kpop especially the SM.Entertainment. I wore a red shirt because I like DBSK so much, but it is not Changmin and Yunho, It is DBSK (Donghae Baekhyun Seohyun Kyuhyun) hahaha.




I did by myself for buying the ticket in Grand Indonesia because I really want to feel the heat of queuing the concert ticket as big the SMTOWN. Ya, gain my experience because there is no a stuff like queuing in my hometown that really make a big enthusiasm from many fans. I did a survey one day before the day of selling the ticket by the promoters to got some information and strategies so I can get the ticket smoothly haha. It’s not a bad thing to did the survey because I got the trick to queue in Grand Indonesia quickly because I can find the door that open for 24 hours. At that time, it was a Ramadan so I go to Grand Indonesia from 5 AM after doing Sahur and Shubuh prayers by train till Gondangdia and I took Ojek till the door that open 24 hours in Grand Indonesia. while many people start queuing from outside the building, I can enter to the building quickly by that doors haha it really works for doing the survey. The queuing system was strange enough because we just can buy the ticket based on the queue: Tribune, Festival, and VIP. So, we just can buy for one class in one queuing. Ya, this moment was completely my experience in this city, the fierce city of Jakarta, a Metropolitan City that really different with another city in Indonesia. This is some capture when I was queuing for the tickets:




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.