RSS Feed

Healthy Sandwich: CALI DELI

0

Thursday, October 4, 2012 by

At the first week of September, I went to Cikini in hope that I can get a good picture for my photo collection. I went to Antique Shop behind the apartment near Cikini Station. But my plan was changed because I saw Cali Deli Restaurant that sell the Vietnams Sandwich. Here is my first sandwich that really makes me enchanted: The Chicken Lemon Grass Sandwich.


When I went there, I met the owner Mrs. Ching Ching Sumampaow. The first I heard her name, I think she is from Vietnam. They greeted me and asked me about the taste as the testimony. Ya, we had some fun conversation. Actually she is from Solo (Central Java), she is not Vietnams.  The Cali Deli is really healthy sandwich, you can see from the picture above. You must try that delicious sandwich I ever tasted.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.